Views: 78 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-01 Origin: Site
The 4-axis CNC machine is very comprehensive in function, and can process stone, wood, metal, plastic and other materials. 4-axis CNC router can be used in what industry?
l What is a 4-axis CNC router?
l 4-axis CNC router can be used in what industry?
l How does 4 axis CNC Machine work?
Four axis CNC woodworking milling machine is A CNC machine tool with X, Y, Z, A axis four working paths. Because the spindle of a four-axis CNC milling machine can swing from side to side, it can be moved from many different angles. Close to the workpiece, effectively machining three effective machining surfaces. The CNC machine tool can not only realize plane engraving, but also can realize 3D engraving of irregular workpiece. In four - axis machining, milling is done on additional axes. The 4-axis CNC milling kit operates on X, Y, and Z axes like A 3-axis machine tool, but it also includes rotation around the X-axis (called the A-axis). This is the fourth axis we added to our workflow. Four axis CNC milling machine also known as four axis CNC milling machine table, four axis CNC machine tools, four axis CNC machining center.
1. Woodworking machine tool industry from the popularity of NUMERICAL control technology began to gradually integrated, high-end, large-scale direction of development. In a four-axis processing equipment, can complete a variety of operations, such as turning, milling, carving, drilling, boring, reaming, saw, grooving, grinding, etc., so it is very popular in the furniture manufacturing industry.
2. CNC wood milling machine has been widely used in the musical instrument industry. Because the cutting accuracy of the four-axis router is very high, exquisite Musical Instruments can be carved and mass-produced.
3. Now more and more billboards have been carved with CNC machine tools. This machine can process a variety of materials to make billboards. For example, wooden billboards, metal billboards, plastic billboards and so on.
4. 4 axis milling machine can process stone, wood, metal and other materials by embossing, cutting, engraving, 3D engraving and other processing methods. The 4-axis CNC machine can engraves the material through the Z-axis, which is ideal for the production of custom decorative materials and large quantities of decorative materials.
5. Shaft engraving machine is now in the mold manufacturing industry has also been widely used, because mold manufacturing precision requirements for engraving is very high, if the use of manual engraving, will cause mold defects, so more and more people choose to use CNC engraving function to produce a variety of high-precision mold.
4-axis milling involves the same process as 3-axis milling, in which a cutting tool is used to remove material from the workpiece to create the desired shape and contour. However, in the case of 4-axis machining, milling is performed on additional axes. A 4-axis CNC machine operates on X, Y, and Z axes like A 3-axis machine, but it also includes rotation around the X-axis (called the A-axis). This is the fourth axis that we added in the process. In most cases, the workpiece will be rotated to allow cutting around the B-axis. 4-axis milling machines are useful when holes and cuts need to be made on the side of the workpiece or around a cylinder. They can provide fast and efficient work based on computer numerical input to obtain accurate results.
If you need to purchase good quality and reasonably priced 4-axis CNC router, DWD MECHATRONICS CO.,LTD is a good choice.