Views: 65 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-15 Origin: Site
The best solution to produce Cabinet is to choose cost-effective Cabinet CNC router, both improve the work efficiency, and reduce the cost of work. What is the use of industrial CNC router? What are the advantages of industrial CNC router?
l What are the applications of industrial CNC router?
l What are the advantages of industrial CNC router?
l What is the main reason for the price fluctuation of Cabinet CNC router?
1. CNC routers apply all the potential of CNC automation to normal router operations. The CNC router usually consists of a work table or bed on which the workpiece is mounted. On the bed is an arm or gantry from which the tool heads hang. When executing the program, the router can move along the X, Y, and Z axes to sculpt patterns and remove material from the workpiece. CNC routers can create very detailed patterns or carvings, or it can be used instead of table saws and cutting workpieces.
2. Milling machines are similar to milling machines in many ways, but milling machines can be used with harder materials, but they are good at cutting softer materials, especially wood. Chip formation and cutting geometry are also taken into account, making the CNC router the perfect tool for advanced woodworking.
1. CNC can help you automate your business tasks
2. Keep staffing levels more consistent
3. Help reduce waste by optimizing material use
4. High accuracy and repeatability
5. There is a wide variety of materials that can be cut and carved
6. A wide selection of tools enables you to make different types of cutting and sculpting, such as copying, drilling, slotting, simple sculpting, V-cutting, bevel cutting, prism and 3D sculpting
7. Due to the power of the spindle and the hardness of the tool (including the height of the gantry), the material is processed thicker than the laser cutting machine
8. Fast cutting speed
9. Short production time
10. Consistency of output - reduce human error
11. The cutting area can be very small, such as 600 x 900, or even up to some larger beds, such as 2050 x 8000 mm or more.
12. A large number of CAD/CAM software are available for design, such as Vectric V Carve Pro, AlphaCAM, Cabinet Master, etc
13. Some models come with an integrated PC system for instant file editing on your machine (Merlin and Apollo CNC routers)
14. Strong and durable, it can handle many years of use
1. Equipment beds are made of different materials, some stainless steel, some inferior
2. Devices use different software. Some use pirated software, some use legitimate software
3. Milling, drilling and tapping are very important, which seriously affect the accuracy and speed of the machine. The positioning accuracy must be high, otherwise it will affect the front and rear slots and holes. Different functions require different software to control and operate. Similarly, although the operation of systems with different prices is almost the same, but with the increase of service life, there will be delays and unstable operation, which directly affect the production schedule of products. But the high-end control system has the advantages of fast running speed, good stability and long service life
In terms of cutting edge technology and practicality, few tools appeal more to modern carpentry than the Cabinet CNC router.If you are looking for a Cabinet CNC router device with good price and quality, DWD MECHATRONICS CO.,LTD is a good choice.