Views: 126 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-25 Origin: Site
Now more and more customers choose 4-axis CNC router engaged in a variety of industries. What's the function of 4-axis CNC nesting router? What are the advantages of 4 axis CNC router?
l What are the types of 4 axis CNC router?
l What's the function of 4 - axis CNC nesting the router?
l What are the advantages of 4 axis CNC router?
1. Four-axis CNC router can be generally divided into 4-axis CNC router and rotary axis CNC router. Compared with the three-axis CNC engraving machine, the special feature of the four-axis engraving machine is that its spindle can swing about 180 degrees. This 4-axis CNC router can not only realize planar machining, but also can be double-sided machining. And mainly do some 3D workpiece surface treatment. Four axis CNC router processing path.
2. Another 4-axis CNC router is also called rotary axis CNC router. Compared with the three-axis CNC router, this CNC machine tool is added a rotating device to the three-axis CNC router. The rotary device mainly realizes the processing of cylindrical workpiece. It is important to note that the rotating device can be placed in any position you want, whether it is in the X or Y direction of the machine. In addition, the rotating device can not only be placed on the machine, but also independent of the machine. And easier to operate, maintain and transport. Therefore, this four-axis CNC milling machine can realize the machining and planning of cylindrical workpiece.
1. 4 axis engraving machine has X, Y, Z, A axis four processing direction, including 3d CNC router and rotary CNC router. Therefore, the four-axis engraving machine can achieve dragon column, guanyin image, Buddha statue, Roman column, gourd and other three-dimensional workpiece processing, as well as turning, box column, ox leg and other cylindrical workpiece processing. Armrest, chair leg, door and window frame based on plane engraving machine.
2. CNC engraving machine is widely used in furniture, advertising, crafts, molds, electronics, architecture, printing and packaging, wood, decoration, tombstone, crystal products, stone industry. As mentioned earlier, the four-axis engraving machine is an upgraded version of the three-axis CNC engraving machine. Therefore, compared with three-axis CNC engraving machine, four-axis engraving machine is more widely used.
1. 4 axis milling machine production efficiency is high, can efficiently process workpiece, can effectively reduce the process of artificial interference, thus reducing production time, improve production efficiency.
2. Due to the high degree of automation of 4 axis milling machine, it can greatly simplify the processing of the product, greatly save the workers' time and energy, and simplify the processing process.
3. 4 axis milling machine is generally equipped with high power spindle. The spindle cutting precision is high, can be carved high-precision products. After code confirmation, 4 axis CNC milling machine can produce multiple products in a short time.
How to choose engraving machine is very important for users. If you need to purchase good quality and reasonably priced 4-axis CNC router, DWD MECHATRONICS CO., LTD is a good choice.